Nuestros Términos y Condiciones de Servicio son Internacionales
(esta página está en inglés)
Terms of Service
GEO Expeditions was founded in 2017. GEO Expeditions (“the company” which expression includes its employees, subsidiaries and agents) accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
1. A booking is accepted only after the receipt of the required security deposit, the Reservation Form and after the company issues the written confirmation account.
2. Final balance is due 60 days prior to departure, otherwise the company may treat the booking as being cancelled by the client.
3. The company is not itself a carrier or hotelier nor does it own aircraft, hotels or vehicles. The company exercises every care in the selection of carriers, hotels, tour operators and the suppliers of the travel services used in this brochure (all of which carriers, hotels, tour operators and other suppliers are called “the other suppliers”).
4. All bookings with the company are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by the other suppliers some of whom limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss of or damage to baggage and may require the participant to complete a release of indemnity form prior to commencing the arrangements.
5. All tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions under which the other suppliers provide their services and the company is not responsible for carrier caused delays. The terms of your contract are those terms and conditions under which the other suppliers provide their services.
6. The company is not liable in any way for the acts, omissions or default whether negligent or otherwise of the other suppliers pursuant to a contract between the other suppliers and you (which may be evidenced by a ticket, voucher or other document) because the company has no control over the other suppliers.
7. The participant is aware that the areas of travel may operate in remote or inaccessible areas, and that wild and potentially dangerous animals move freely in the areas where the tours are conducted.
8. The participant further acknowledges that where the tour is conducted in an area without proper medical services the company and its servants and agents are expressly authorized to take such action as thought necessary for the provision of medical services and all associated costs are to be paid for by the participant.
9. Should the company or its other suppliers deem it desirable for political, climatic, overbooking of hotels/ lodges or other reasons to amend or vary any itinerary, it may do so by shortening, varying or completely rerouting the trip in which case no objection or claim for compensation will be made by the participant. The company advises that it is compulsory to take out insurance against the above mentioned risks for your protection.
10. These terms and conditions are incapable of alteration or waiver by any servant agent or representative of the company or of any person providing services on the tour.
GEO Expeditions as company has General Liability Insurance for Professional and Premises – Operations Coverage from iAAA rated (Highest claim paying ability) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.